Codec’s DevOps services introduces best practices and new technologies to improve collaboration between business, development, and operations. Enhanced teamwork models, results in higher quality, innovative process methodologies, delivered faster.
Our continuous transformation approach integrates business requirements to track processes, development, and operations in one ecosystem. It’s a breakthrough methodology that allows your entire organisation to keep innovating.
Why do you need DevOps?
By looking at the culture, processes and technology in your business, DevOps combines new practices in those areas to increase an organisation’s ability to deliver applications and services at quicker speeds.
By evolving and improving faster than those using traditional methods, it ensures that you can better serve your clients and the market more efficiently.
DevOps is for you if your business could benefit from the following:
- Shorter development cycle.
- Improved service availability for a better customer experience.
- Reduced security and compliance risk.
- Reduced time to recover upon failure.
- Improved IT efficiencies.
- Integration of new technologies quickly and easily.
How Codec can help
Engage in a customised workshop to identify the boundaries within your business. These need to be further subdivided by business process:
- Migration of existing brown field code into cloud based microservices
- Creating cloud-based infrastructure and services to deploy into
- One click automated developments