Recognised by Microsoft as Dynamics Partner of the Year, nine years out of ten, we don’t talk about innovation in theoretical or abstract terms; our formal innovation structure which is branded as Codec Labs, ensures improvement initiatives are consistently generated, commercially qualified, technically and professionally managed and deliver measurable client benefits.
Codec Labs was set up to deliver additional value to customers in a quick and cost-effective manner by adding features to solutions delivered, enhancing original systems and addressing specific customer requirements while minimizing customisation and code development.
Our innovation practice is well-resourced, led by a dedicated Innovation Manager who draws on expertise from across the company to develop initiatives and ensure support is available to meet requirements of each project.
All innovation ideas are welcomed, encouraged and subject to a staged qualification process, which involves categorising, scoring and selecting new initiatives likely to provide a feasible return on investment and add measurable value to clients. No two projects are alike and each project provides an opportunity to innovate, learn, improve, grow and deliver more value to our costumers.
Why did we create Codec Labs?
- To deliver better (high-quality) solutions;
- To create cost and time saving solutions;
- To make implementation faster and simpler;
- To address product limitations and gaps;
- To deliver more value for the money.
What Codec Labs offers?
- Improved user-experience;
- Improved system adoptance;
- Deepen and improved relationships;
- Quality assurance and support;
- Improved ROI.
Who benefits from Codec Labs?
- Codec customers and partners;
- Any company using Microsoft solutions, from any industry sector;
- Codec staff;
- Microsoft suppliers;
- Advisory group.
How Codec Labs adds value?
- Promotion of innovation and generation of new ideas;
- Selection of products based on the needs and requirements Microsoft system users have;
- Valuable and integrated products using the most advanced technologies;
- Within formal governance and quality assurance processes;
- Professional release pipelines and support processes.