Codec are delighted to announce our participation as a key sponsor at the forthcoming Digital Government Conference 2021 taking place on the 30th November in the Clayton Hotel, Ballsbridge.
There has been no bigger challenge in recent times than the coronavirus pandemic – something that has sharply brought into focus the need for public service organisations to be responsive, resilient and agile. From March 2020, the way we live and work has been utterly changed, as has the role that technology plays. In our public services, digital customer interfaces and remote working capability has been crucial.
All areas have been hugely impacted – in particular health, education and social welfare. Digital inclusion has never been more important. As part of the national Covid-19 response, the move towards digital public services has been accelerated to ensure they can deliver for Ireland’s citizens.
The conference will feature a range of expert speakers who will talk about their digital transformation journey and look ahead to what’s next as we look to the post-Covid recovery and build future-proof organisations.
Key Themes for the conference will include:
- Accelerating the digitalisation of public services;
- Responding to the pandemic: Digital strategy to drive recovery;
- Creating a GovTech ecosystem for Ireland;
- Building resilient organisations;
- Citizen engagement – making government accessible;
- Collaboration as part of the Covid-19 response;
- Transforming public services through the cloud;
- Building a hybrid workforce and transforming the Future of Work;
- Helping public sector organisations identify cyber threats;
- Technology to transform the delivery of health services;
- Digital education: a new way of learning;
- Technology to ensure more diverse and inclusive organisations;
- Emerging technologies, 5G and IoT;
- Embracing Robotics and AI in the public sector: Ensuring ethical design and good governance;
- Smarter government, driven by digital;
- Getting the benefits of a neurodiverse workforce;
- Disruptive innovation for public services;
- Digital inclusion: Technology to empower citizens;
- Best practice case studies in digital delivery from outside Ireland.
As an award winning Microsoft Gold partner, Codec have worked with a large number of both public and private organisations in delivering technology solutions that enable digital transformation. Come and meet the team on the day to find out more about our experience and credentials.
Find out more or register for this exciting conference here.
We look forward to seeing you on the day in person!